Centre Education Member’s have produced projects claimed about geological heritage of our country, fossil beds and fossil fuels, and have obtained to train of natural scientists. Furthermore since 1982, the protection, developing, and uniting of legal protect statutes of Izmir Bird Paradise has been continued.
1. KAYA, T. & S. MAYDA, 2007.Stratigraphy of Early Miocene Deposited, Systematic and Biochronology of Mammals Fauna in the GB part of Akhisar Debris (Izmir-Manisa). Ege University, Scientific Research Projects, 2004/BİL/020, 120 p.
2. KAYA, T. & S. MAYDA, 2006-2008.The systematics and biochronology of the Early Miocene mammalian faunas in Sabuncubeli (Manisa). Ege University Research Fund. (continue).
3. KAYA, T., 2005-2008. Biochronology of Late Miocene Mammals Fauna in Kütahya District. Ege University, Research Fund.
4. BİTER, N. & G. ERGEN, 2008. A Histological Study on Neurosecretory Cells of Cerebral Ganglion in Active, Hibernating, Mature and Juvenile Helix aspersa Müller, 1774 (Gastropoda: Pulmonata). Project No: 2005 FEN/053. (E.U. Research Fund).
5. GULPERCIN, N. & S. TEZCAN, 2006. Systematic Investigations on the Species Belonging to Elateridae (Coleoptera) in Izmir Province of Turkey. E. U. Scientific Research Projects Unit, 03-ZRF-010, Izmir, 195 pp.